Sunday, June 8, 2008

Weekend Update

So my lasik surgery went well. The experience wasn't quite what I expected but I have a filling that the tornado warnings and 2 hour bumper to bumper drive home had something to do with that!!! The results however are excellent. After just 12 hours I had 20/20 vision and they say it can continue to improve over the next 3 months.

Scrapwise, my most recent commitment is to teach 2 classes a month at my LSS! It should be tons a fun. My first class will be called Creating from Sketches! I plan on using some of my own sketches (of course), but Becky Fleck from pagemaps.com was nice enough to give me permission to use her sketch from my June guest design spot. Thanks BECKY!

1 comment:

Jen Martakis said...

I would love to get Lasik but I am a chicken. lol Glad yours went well! Congrats on your LSS teaching job! (Jen M. from Croppinsville)